BIG BEAR AREA REGIONAL WASTEWATER AGENCY
May 25, 2005, at 4:30 p.m.
121 Palomino Drive
Big Bear City, California
1. Call to Order
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Presentations and IntroductionsA. Historical Precipitation and the Geology of the Big Bear Valley Informational
4. Consent CalendarA. Approval of the Agenda
5. Items Removed From the Consent Calendar
6. Public Forum ResponseA. Ms. Lois Gephart, Resident of Big Bear Valley
7. Public Forum The Public Forum portion of the meeting is an opportunity for members of the public to directly address the Governing Board on matters within the jurisdiction of this Agency. Ordinance No. 57 limits individual public testimony to three minutes or less. The cumulative time that any individual may provide public testimony during a meeting is fifteen minutes and the public testimony shall be limited to thirty minutes for all speakers. Whenever a group of persons wishes to address the Board on the same item, the Chairman or the Board by majority vote may request a spokesperson be chosen for the group or limit the number of such person addressing the Board. Since discussion of an item, not on the posted agenda is not allowed, these concerns will be addressed in a future meeting as soon as practicable under Public Forum Response.
8. Old BusinessA. Fiscal Year Ending June 30, 2006, Work Plan Project A-4, Water Reclamation Investigations and Planning Program Accept prior Board Action
9. New Business None
10. Information/Committee ReportsA. Managers Report Informational
11. Items for Future Agendas None
12. Closed Session"CONFERENCE WITH LEGAL COUNSEL--ANTICIPATED LITIGATION Significant exposure to litigation pursuant to subdivision (b) of Section 54956.9: 1 Case"
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and Government Code Section 54954.2, if you need special assistance to participate in an agency meeting or other services offered by the agency, please contact Steven C. Schindler, the General Manager at (909) 584-4018. Notification at least 48 hours prior to the meeting or time when services are needed will assist the agency staff in assuring that reasonable arrangements can be made to provide accessibility to the meeting or service.
Copies of staff reports or other written documentation relating to each item of business referred to on this agenda are on file in the office of the Big Bear Area Regional Wastewater Agency and are available for public inspection. If you have questions regarding any agenda item, contact Steven C. Schindler at (909) 584-4018.Upcoming Agenda Deadline: June 13, 2005 for the June 22, 2005 Meeting